This guy is absolutely amazing. You have never heard nor seen anyone play a piano like this. From "Smells Like Teen Spirit"
to Evanescence's "Going Under"
Did I also mention he's carrying this wonderful sound to the White House for the Obama's next month?
Check out a bio on him here or his homepage. You won't be sorry.
5 Best New Movies And Shows To Stream This Weekend On Netflix, HBO Max,
Prime Video, And More (Oct. 2-4)
-
Whether you're in the mood for a prestige drama series or a broad comedy
flick, our streaming picks for the weekend will do the trick.
11 hours ago
3 comments:
Great videos! I have finally posted your Dardos Award. Sorry that I took so long!
No worries, my simian friend. I know how it is when "real life" starts to interfere with your net time 8-)
Very nice, thanks.
Post a Comment