Friday, October 31, 2008

My Continuing Film Love Affair With Rhona Mitra

Yes, I've sat through Skinwalkers and Doomsday, but this is the first Rhona Mitra film I won't be watching just for her. This January, Underworld: Rise of the Lycans hits screens. When I first heard that there would be no Kate Beckinsale starring and no Len Wiseman directing in this prequel, I was severly nonplussed. After I read that Rhona Mitra was starring, I knew I'd be there regardless.

From Trailer Addict:

Underworld: Rise of the Lycans


As released by Apple:

This prequel story traces the origins of the centuries-old blood feud between the aristocratic vampires known as Death Dealers and their onetime slaves, the Lycans. In the Dark Ages, a young Lycan named Lucian emerges as a powerful leader who rallies the werewolves to rise up against Viktor, the cruel vampire king who has enslaved them. Lucian is joined by his secret lover, Sonja, in his battle against the Death Dealer army and his struggle for Lycan freedom.


No comments: