Thursday, February 19, 2009

The Horsemen Trailer aka Zhang Ziyi Pr0n

I'd never seen boo about this movie before I saw the trailer. The bad? It looks like a Seven redux with some Odishon aka Audtion thrown in for good measure, the trailer makes very little sense and oh yeah, I haven't heard anything about it until yesterday and it comes out this weekend (?) The good? It's got swedish actor Peter Stormare in it and I pretty much like everything he does. Especially his First of the Fallen bit in Constantine. And, I'd watch Ziyi Zhang in a dog food commercial. From Memoirs of a Geisha to Shi mian mai fu aka House of Flying Dagger to Ying xiong aka Jet Li's Hero to Wo hu cang long aka Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. She's lovely, and it looks like she's putting people through some extremly painful murders. Nice.

No comments: